2015 Benefits Open Enrollment
February 17 – March 6, 2015
Brock is proud of the strong total rewards package that we offer and remain committed to providing
high-quality, affordable insurance and other benefits for you and your family. Open Enrollment is here,
giving you the opportunity to review and make changes to your benefits elections
for our new plan year effective April 1, 2015.
Please note this year will be an ACTIVE open enrollment for Medical, Health Savings Account (HSA) and
Flexible Spending Account (FSA). This means you must go online to Brock Group Open Enrollment 2015
(https://uenroll.net/BrockGroupOE15) or contact our call center at 1.855.720.9915 to enroll for the 2015 benefits program.
- Your current MEDICAL, HSA and FSA COVERAGE WILL NOT ROLLOVER.
- All other coverage will remain in place unless you want to make changes.
Read on to learn more about your options and how to enroll. You may also download a copy of our 2015 Employee Benefits Enrollment Guide from this website.
How to Enroll
- Option 1: Log on to the self-service website.
- Go to Brock Group Open Enrollment 2015 (https://uenroll.net/BrockGroupOE15)
- Next, follow the prompts to complete your enrollment online.
- User Name: Your 9 digit Social Security number
- Password: Last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Option 2: Call the Enrollment Center.
- Call 1.855.720.9915 to enroll with the help of a benefits counselor.
Use the chart below to find your call in dates and times.
- Be prepared with the following information before calling.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number
- Full names, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers of any dependents you wish to enroll
- Full names, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers of your beneficiaries
Enrollment Times: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time